Introduction Full Body Workout
Full Body Workout. When workouts involve all of your body in a series of exercises, it is a great way to get fit. So then, today, we are going to incorporate activities a push pull and leg exercise, and a challenge at the end that will work your entire body. Also, you will find this a bit more challenging than your recent exercises but it is good to progress.
Bent Over Rows
Here’s how to do Bent-Over Row:
- Take a weight in each hand. I recommend 3 kgs.
- Slightly bend your knees and bend over at the waist so that your chest is almost parallel with the floor.
- Let the weights hang in your arms and then pull them up to your chest.
- Lower the weights back down to starting position. Repeat 10 times this is one set. try to complete 3 sets
Modified Knee Press-Up
Full Body Workout. Modified knee press-up.
Here’s how to do a modified knee press-up:
- Adopt the knee press-up position.
- Position your shoulders above your hands.
- As you lower yourself, stop in the lower position for a count of five
- Raise back up to full arms length
- Complete 5 times rest, and then complete 5 more, that’s one set, try to complete 3 sets
Here’s how to do squats
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Hinge at the waist like you are about to sit down.
- As you bend your knees and lower yourself down.
- Do no go too low, stop when your thighs are parallel with the floor without discomfort.
- As you lower raise your arms straight out in front of you at shoulder height.
- Return back to standing and repeat 10 times, this is one set. try to complete 3 sets
These mountain climbers are a very good exercise that is a full body exercise on it’s own, some of you may find this hard but try to do what you can. So then, it uses multiple muscles during the exercise which is an efficient way to build strength and improve fitness. Because I have added this slightly more challenging exercise, I want you to try it, do not worry if it is too challenging for you. However, it is giving you an idea of building the challenges to getting stronger. Also remember to do what you can safely.
Here’s how to do mountain climbers
1. Start in a high plank position with shoulders over wrists, fingers spread apart, feet hip-width apart, and weight resting on balls of feet. Body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
2. Maintaining a flat back and gazing between hands, brace core, lift one foot off the floor, and drive the knee to chest.
3. Return foot to start and repeat with the other leg. Now alternate driving knees in toward chest as if running. Complete 10 each leg that’s one set try to do 3 sets
This full body workout, will use multiple muscles, it is designed to gently ease you into more challenging exercise. Also, to continue your strength building and fitness by a slight increment. Consequently, do not be frightened to push yourself a little but do it safely.
Important Note *
Remember that everyone is different, and it is ultimately YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to find what your body responds to. So please do your due diligence before trying anything new, including getting Medical Advice to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
Connect with me and leave a comment or two on my social media.